Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend at Yosemite!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler." ~ Henry David Thoreau. This is one of my favorite quotes and I feel that it applies to this weekend because I feel so lucky to be able to have been living the life I have imagined with Brent like taking our daughter to Yosemite. This weekend, we got to stay at Brent's grandma's cabin with some great friends, take Soso to a fun hike during the day,  and play games like Mafia, Apples to Apples and Taboo with our friends in the evening. Overall, it was a fun weekend and Brent and I were so excited to take Sophia to Yosemite for the first time (actually second since we also went there when I was pregnant!he!), the only bad thing is that Sophia came home with allergies and now she has puffy eyes and a runny nose but nothing that a little benydril won't cure! :)

























 

No comments:

Post a Comment