Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sophia's first ballet class!

Today, I took Sophia to her first ballet class. It was a dream come true for me! You know how people say, "when I have a kid they will play basketball or play the piano"? I have always said that when I had a girl, I would put her in ballet lessons. I did ballet lessons growing up and it was so much, plus is there anything more adorable than a little girl in a ballet outfit? Sophia's ballet class wasn't much of a ballet class but more of  a "motion" class but it was still fun. It took her a little while to get into but once she did, she was great! So proud of my little girl! :)












2 comments:

  1. Oi mamãe da Sophia! Sério, ela é linda demais, fofa demais e cresceu MUITO, já tendo aula de ballet, incrível como o tempo passa muito rápido! rsrs
    Outro dia atendi uma Sophia no ambulatório, bem tica também, não lembro a idade certa, entre 1-2 anos (pego -quase- sempre as crianças mais novas para atender), quando vi estava chamando a pequena de Soso, dai me desculpei e justifiquei dizendo que tinha uma prima com mesmo nome e que só chamo de Soso.

    Carolzinha beijão, que Jesus ilumine vcs sempre, adorei o blog e sem palavras para Soso, linda, fofa e tudo o mais de bom pode se aplicar. Até! Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big! It doesn't feel like that long ago that we took pictures (even though it was five months ago...) but she is growing so fast! What a beautiful little ballerina you have.

    ReplyDelete