Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I already knew what I was going to get Brent for father's day because he had told me what he wanted. After his gift arrived I realized that, even though his gift was something he really I wanted, I had put no thought into it. So, I decided to do something more creative! :) I printed the third picture on here, put it in a nice frame and gave one to Brent and one Tinho (Sophia's grandpa) who is also a huge Giants fan. They loved their gifts, and Brent said that the picture was way better than the gift he had chosen. Yay! :)













2 comments:

  1. The second one is my favorite. You have one happy little girl there! Great GREAT idea for Father's day, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! She is adorable AND beautiful, Carol.

    ReplyDelete