Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend at GG's house!

Last week, I packed Sophia's little suitcase and sent her to spend a couple of days with GG, who lives two hours away. Even though she was only there for two nights before my husband and I got there, it was very hard to be away from her that long. My husband and I kept finding ourselves whispering so we wouldn't wake Sophia up even though she wasn't home. Soso had so much fun at GG's house because besides having GG around 24/7 , GG's house also has Abby (their dog), it has a fun backyard to play in and it even has strawberry popsicles! :-)



2 comments:

  1. Strawberry popsicles... all one needs to be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved spending time at my "GG's" house (I call mine Grammy). There is a special bond between grandmother and granddaughter, and it is nice of you to be unselfish with your little one so that she can spend time with her awesome GG.

    ReplyDelete